New Dentist Patient Information in Fuquay-Varina
As a new customer, we understand that things can be a bit stressful, but it is our priority to make the transition as seamless as possible. Therefore, your first visit to Hamby Family Dental Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you.
Dentist Mission Statement
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect at the Dentist
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the dentist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. We ask you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out paperwork and insurance information. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance prior to your appointment.
Request an Appointment
We are accepting new patients so if you haven’t already scheduled your appointment, please us a call at 919-552-2431 or fill out the easy to use form below